We can accommodate up to 120 guests comfortably in the ballroom and we also have a covered outdoor garden terrace for guests to enjoy year round.
TOURS & OPEN HOUSE
Please join us at our open house every Wednesday from 6pm – 8pm. (Please RSVP to open house)
All other tours are scheduled by apptointment only based on availability on Tues. & Thurs.
INCLUDED In a Friday, Saturday or Sunday Rental:
- Ballroom: large open floor plan for ceremony and reception featuring 15ft coved ceilings and elegant crystal chandeliers
- Altar: arched ceiling with stage lighting and two 2 ½ ft tall white pillars
- Bridal Suite: beautiful room with 3-way mirror, large vanity, plenty of seating, private bathroom, kitchen and air conditioning
- Groom's Room: masculine room with a 42” flat screen TV, plenty of seating, sink and air conditioning
- Kitchen: 2 ovens, 8 gas burners, microwave, 3 bin sink, dishwasher and a large commercial refrigerator
- Bar: built in bar with 4 bin sink, instant hot water, refrigerator and plenty of counter space
- Schoolhouse: a 400sq ft building adjacent to the ballroom that is generally used for the buffet
- Covered garden terrace for guests to enjoy year round
- Beautiful lighted northwest inspired landscaping
- Choose any caterer, or self cater with full use of our kitchen at no fee
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Initial setup of ballroom tables, chairs and any ballroom rental items
- Transition from ceremony to reception completed by ballroom staff
- Breakdown of ballroom tables, chairs and ballroom rental items
- One event booked per day
- Sound system: PA, 5 disc CD changer, IPod hook up and microphone in main ballroom
- A complimentary one hour rehearsal
- Air conditioning throughout building
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS*
- Reservations are accepted on a first come basis. In order to reserve your event date, a signed contract and a non-refundable 50% deposit of the Venue Fee is due. Complete credit card and billing authorization is also required at this time.
- 90 days in advance of your event date: Remaining 50% balance of the Venue Fee is due
- 30 days in advance of your event date: $500 Security Deposit, Alcohol Fee (if serving alcohol) and any Rental Items + Sales Tax is due.
(Included in the Security Deposit is a $125.00 clean up fee that is non-refundable. The remaining Security Deposit
balance will be refunded by The Antheia Ballroom following the event.)
*We accept cash, good check and credit cards with the current transaction fee.
*all payments are non-refundable
*All fee's are subject to change without notice, and all payments are non-refundable.
*Offers may not be combined or substitutions made and please inquire for holiday rates.
There are 2 options for ceremony seating:
1. Guests seated at the tables.
2. Guests seated ceremony/theater style. (This set up requires a room transition) With this set up the tables must be pre-set and placed on the sides of the room. The maximum seating will have up to 10 rows with 6 chairs per row on each side of the aisle, (total 120). For ceremonies smaller than this, rows will be removed and spaced apart based on your guest count.
If the room requires a transition from ceremony to reception, the Antheia Ballroom staff will quickly convert the room which generally takes 15 minutes. After your ceremony the Officiant will make an announcement for all of your guests to go to the covered back gardens for appetizers, receiving line, etc.
ALCOHOL (required if serving alcohol)
We are thrilled to announce our NEW ALCOHOL POLICY!
If you reserved your event prior to April 1, 2012 please refer to your contract.
In order to serve alcohol at any event the client must provide all alcohol and follow these steps:
Please choose desired option to be paid to the Antheia Ballroom at the 30 day meeting:
- $200 Alcohol Fee for any event serving beer (in kegs), wine & champagne. 2 keg maximum
- $400 Alcohol Fee for any event serving beer (in kegs), wine, champagne & hard liquor. 2 keg maximum & 2 types of hard liquor maximum
Both options include: use of the built in bar area, 4 bin sink, instant hot water, refrigerator, wine glasses, beverage/beer glasses, toasting flutes, coffee service (includes 2 silver urns each brewing up to 110 cups with regular & decaf coffees, mugs, cream & sugars) punch bowl & ladle, 2 water pitchers, 1 ice bucket & scoop, and containers for keg(s)
Client must purchase a Banquet Permit, from any WA State Liquor Store for $10 to allow alcohol onto the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served by the client hired bartenders at the bar after the room transition is completed.
- The Antheia Ballroom & client hired bartender reserve the right by law to refuse or cease alcoholic beverage service to any guest deemed to be intoxicated. All guests will be subject to showing legal identification of age.
- Alcohol and beverage service must end one hour prior to the end of your rental time.
Client may use any catering company, or self cater and use our kitchen at no fee.
The kitchen includes counter space, 2 ovens, 8 gas burners, microwave, 3 bin sink, dishwasher and a large commercial refrigerator. We also have an additional 400 square foot building outside called “The Schoolhouse” where you may serve your food, buffet style.You must leave the kitchen in the condition it was found & complete the kitchen cleaning list prior to the end of the rental time. Generally our kitchen is used as a warming and prep area by caterers. If you choose to rent our dish ware you are responsible to bus dish ware, scrape, rinse and neatly stack items in the bus tubs, located in the kitchen. The client is not responsible for washing the dishes. We are a venue only facility and do not provide catering or any other food services.We do not have any pots, pans or utensils for on site prep. All of those items will need to be brought by the client or caterer.
The Antheia Ballroom does not require insurance, although it is recommended especially if alcohol will be served at the event. We suggest WedSafe’s Event-Wedding Liability Insurance with Host Liquor Liability (www.wedsafe.com)
A complimentary one-hour rehearsal is included in any Wedding Rental and may only be used and scheduled prior to the event date. Rehearsals are scheduled no sooner than the 30 day meeting and are held
Tuesday – Thursday based on availability.
PARKING & HANDICAP ACCESS
The Antheia Ballroom has a driveway on the north side to be be used for loading and unloading, and is also where the lift/wheelchair access is located. The driveway may also accommodate up to 3 vehicles. There is ample street parking all within a block of the ballroom. Also any time after 6pm Monday-Friday or any time on Saturday or Sunday there is a Dentist/Rehabilitation office on the corner of Avenue D & 3rd stree.
There are three BIG advantages to renting items from the Antheia Ballroom
1. No hassles! You don’t have to order and pick up items from a different location and lug them to the ballroom!
2. Easy set up! Items rented from the Antheia Ballroom will be set up prior to your arrival!
3. No returns! You don’t have to box up items at the end of the night, haul them into your car, and return them promptly!
All decorations must be freestanding and removed after the event. Birdseed, confetti, natural flower petals, glitter and rice are prohibited from being thrown or used as decorations. Staples, tacks, nails, and/or screws or anything that penetrates or otherwise damages the premises are strictly prohibited. Any candle holders and candles that are not rented from The Antheia Ballroom must be drip-less or tea light candles and the candle holder MUST be 2 inches above the flame and located in the center of the table. This is to ensure that the candles meet proper fire safety restrictions. The client is responsible for the cleanup of all decorations and all items brought to The Antheia Ballroom. Candles may NOT be placed in the windows.
CLEAN UP & CLEANING FEE
Included in the Security Deposit is $125 clean up fee that is non-refundable. The client is responsible to complete the kitchen cleaning list, remove all items from the event on the premises by the end of the rental period, including all event members & vendors (including equipment, decorations, centerpieces, excess garbage, boxes, food, beverages, keg(s), etc.) All cigarette butts must be in the ashtrays. The kitchen clean up list must be completed by the caterer. The Antheia Ballroom will supply the first garbage can liners for all receptacles. Additional garbage liners must be provided by the client/caterer. The Antheia Ballroom must be in the condition prior to your event.
Upon reservation, please refer to the contract for further information.
Like the Antheia Ballroom