Venue Rate Friday Saturday Sunday
Peak Season $1700 $2100 $1700
(April - October)
Off- Peak $1500 $1900 $1500
(November - March)
Friday & Saturday: Includes 8 consecutive hours between 8am & 11:30pm*
Sunday: Includes 8 consecutive hours between
8am & 10:30pm*
Monday - Thursday Rates
Monday – Thursday: Hours may be rented between 8am-10:30pm* A minimum of 4 hours for $800 and additional hours (plus tax) may be rented*
*One hour prior to the end of the scheduled rental time Alcohol Service & music must end and clean up begins.
*Additional hours (plus tax) are considered a rental item and may be purchased upon availability and approval.
*Please inquire for holiday rates and specials.
In a Friday, Saturday or Sunday rental:
- Ballroom: large open floor plan for ceremony and reception featuring 15ft coved ceilings
and elegant crystal chandeliers
- Altar: arched ceiling with stage lighting and two 2 ½ ft tall white pillars
- Bridal Suite: beautiful room with 3-way mirror, large vanity, plenty of seating, private bathroom, kitchen and air conditioning
- Groom's Room: masculine room with a 42” flat screen TV, plenty of seating,
sink and air conditioning
- Kitchen: 2 ovens, 8 gas burners, microwave, 3 bin sink, dishwasher
and a large commercial refrigerator
- Bar: built in bar with 4 bin sink, instant hot water, refrigerator and plenty of counter space
- Schoolhouse: 400sq ft building adjacent to the ballroom generally used for the buffet
- Covered garden terrace for guests to enjoy year round
- Beautiful lighted northwest inspired landscaping
- Choose any caterer, or self cater with full use of our kitchen at no fee
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Initial setup of ballroom tables, chairs and any ballroom rental items
- Transition from ceremony to reception completed by ballroom staff
- Breakdown of ballroom tables, chairs and ballroom rental items
- One event booked per day
- Sound system, PA, 5 disc CD changer,
IPod hook up and microphone
- One hour rehearsal
- Air conditioning throughout building
Monday - Thursday Only WEDDING PACKAGE
For events of 25-120 guests. Monday – Thursday only $1500.00!!!
This complete wedding package includes:
Ample time to celebrate:
- Six (6) hours for a beautiful ceremony and/or reception ($1200 value)
- Ivory linens for all guest, buffet, cake, etc. tables ($260 value)
- One table runner & one fabric square for guest tables ($220 value)
- Candles for the altar, aisle & on the tabletop ($350 value)
- Accessories: mirrors, bud vase with white silk flowers ($80 value)
- Aisle Decor: aisleabras with candle or kissing ball ($80 value)
- Dinner & dessert plate, 2 forks, knife, spoon &1 glass ($300 value)
- Salt & pepper shakers & table number holders ($40 value)
Non-alcoholic beverages including:
- Punch and punchbowl ($60 value)
- Coffee Service, coffee, decaf, mugs, cream & sugar ($50 value)
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS*
- Reservations are accepted on a first come basis. In order to reserve your event date, a signed contract and a non-refundable 50% deposit of the Venue Fee is due. Complete credit card and billing authorization is also required at this time.
- 90 days in advance of your event date: Remaining 50% balance of the Venue Fee is due
- 30 days in advance of your event date: $500 Security Deposit, Alcohol Fee (if serving alcohol) and any Rental Items + Sales Tax is due.
(Included in the Security Deposit is a $125.00 clean up fee that is non-refundable. The remaining Security Deposit
balance will be refunded by The Antheia Ballroom following the event.)
*We accept cash, good check and credit cards with the current transaction fee.
*all payments are non-refundable
*All fee's are subject to change without notice, and all payments are non-refundable.
*Offers may not be combined or substitutions made and please inquire for holiday rates.
We are not offering any specials at this time. Please check back.
Like the Antheia Ballroom