There are three BIG advantages to renting items from the Antheia Ballroom
- No hassles! You don’t have to order and pick up items from a different location and lug them to the ballroom!
- Easy set up! Items rented from the Antheia Ballroom will be set up prior to your arrival!
- No returns! You don’t have to box up items at the end of the night, haul them into your car, and return them promptly!
Details, Responsibilities & Rules for Rental Items
- Payment for Any Rental items + tax are due 30 days in advance of your event date as well as the $500 Security Deposit.
- All prices & quantities subject to change without notice.
- All rental items will be charged the current sales tax.
- Please inquire for available quantities & colors to guarantee availability prior to your 30 day meeting as an order may need to be placed.
- Set-up is included for all items except napkins, china, flatware & glassware. Those items will be counted and placed on the kitchen counter for client to set up as they choose.
- Clean-up & tear down is included for all items except china, chafing pans, and flatware. China and chafing pans must be scraped, rinsed, and neatly stacked in the kitchen. Flatware must be placed in the bus tub provided and soaked in hot soapy water.
- Client is responsible for all rental items. Any broken, torn damaged, burned, excessively stained, in need of extra cleaning and/or lost equipment not returned by the end of the scheduled rental time may be billed from the client’s security deposit.
- Changes (reductions/deletions) can be made until 5 days before event date. After that, all orders are final and cannot be changed or refunded.
- Additions may be accepted until the day of the event before the reception start time, based on availability and will be invoiced as a separate order or from security deposit.