Peak Season (April – October)
Off Peak Season (November – March)
Friday / Saturday / Sunday
$1800 / $2200 / $1800
$1600 / $2000 / $1600
Friday & Saturday>: Includes 8 consecutive hours between 8am & 11:30pm*
Sunday: Includes 8 consecutive hours between 8am & 10:30pm*
Monday – Thursday:
Hours may be rented between 8am-10:30pm* A minimum of 4 hours for $800 and additional hours may be rented*
*One hour prior to the end of the scheduled rental time Alcohol Service & music must end and clean up begins.
*Additional hours are considered a rental item and may be purchased upon availability and approval.
*Please inquire for holiday rates and specials.
What is Included in a Friday, Saturday or Sunday Rental:
Click here to learn more
- Ballroom: large open floor plan for ceremony and reception featuring 15ft coved ceilings and elegant crystal chandeliers
- Altar: arched ceiling with stage lighting and two 2 ½ ft tall white pillars
- Bridal Suite: beautiful room with 3-way mirror, large vanity, plenty of seating, private bathroom, kitchen and air conditioning
- Groom’s Room: masculine room with a 42” flat screen TV, plenty of seating, sink and air conditioning
- Kitchen: 2 ovens, 8 gas burners, microwave, 3 bin sink, dishwasher and a large commercial refrigerator
- Bar: built in bar with 4 bin sink, instant hot water, refrigerator and plenty of counter space
- Schoolhouse: 400sq ft building adjacent to the ballroom generally used for the buffet
- Covered garden terrace for guests to enjoy year round
- Beautiful lighted northwest inspired landscaping
- Choose any caterer, or self cater with full use of our kitchen at no fee
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Initial setup of ballroom tables, chairs and any ballroom rental items
- Transition from ceremony to reception completed by ballroom staff
- Breakdown of ballroom tables, chairs and ballroom rental items
- One event booked per day
- Sound system, PA, 5 disc CD changer, IPod hook up and microphone
- One hour rehearsal
- Air conditioning throughout building
Monday – Thursday Wedding Package $1700!!!
Click here to learn more
This complete wedding package includes:
Ample time to celebrate: ($1200 Value)
- Six (6) hours for a beautiful ceremony and/or reception
Decorations including: ($990 Value)
- Ivory linens for all guest, buffet, cake, etc. tables
- One table runner & one fabric square for guest tables
- Candles for the altar, aisle & on the tabletop
- Accessories: mirrors, bud vase with white silk flowers
- Aisle Decor: aisleabras with candle or kissing ball
China including: ($340 Value)
- Dinner & dessert plate, 2 forks, knife, spoon &1 glass
- Salt & pepper shakers & table number holders
Non-alcoholic beverages including: ($110 Value)
- Punch and punchbowl
- Coffee Service, coffee, decaf, mugs, cream & sugar
Total Value: $2640!!!
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS*
- Reservations are accepted on a first come basis. In order to reserve your event date, a signed contract and a non-refundable 50% deposit of the Venue Fee is due. Complete credit card and billing authorization is also required at this time.
- 90 days in advance of your event date: Remaining 50% balance of the Venue Fee is due
- 30 days in advance of your event date: $500 Security Deposit, Alcohol Fee (if serving alcohol) and any Rental Items is due.
(Included in the Security Deposit is a $125.00 clean up fee that is non-refundable. The remaining Security Deposit
balance will be refunded by The Antheia Ballroom following the event.)
*We accept cash, good check and credit cards with the current transaction fee.
*All fee’s are subject to change without notice, and all payments are non-refundable.
*Offers may not be combined or substitutions made and please inquire for holiday rates.
*all payments are non-refundable